[cisco-voip] Additional Subscriber

Avner Izhar aizhar at ccbootcamp.com
Sat Aug 25 11:42:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

It is being done using call manager group and device pools.

You need to create another call manager group and in it put both subscribers, but in the opposite order then it was in the current one.

Then add another device pool which is using that call manager group and assign half of the phones to this device pool.

thanks,
Avner Izhar
CCIE#15999 (Voice), CCVP, CCSI# 31623
Technical Instructor
CCBOOTCAMP - A Cisco Sponsored Organization (SO)
Email: aizhar at ccbootcamp.com
Toll Free: 877-654-2243
Direct: +1-702-968-5100 = Outside the USA
FAX: +1-702-446-8012
YES! We take Cisco Learning Credits!
Register to win a free iPhone! http://www.ccbootcamp.com/iphone.html