[cisco-voip] CER two different RP for 911.... why?

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 08:34:23 EDT 2007

One is the RP for Primary CER server, the second one
"912" or whatever is for the standby server in the
event that the primary is down, on the primary 911 RP
you're setting CFwdB, CFwdNA and CFwdF to 912 and
allowing it visibility to the E911CSS. This will send
the call to the standby server in the event the
primary is not reachable.
Ted