[cisco-voip] Platform OS ftp update

Mike Lay (milay) milay at cisco.com
Sun Aug 26 10:50:13 EDT 2007

CSCsh20023

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ted Nugent
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 9:47 AM
To: Jason Aarons (US); cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Platform OS ftp update

I just ran into similar issues the otherday and I also could not find
any logs on CMM but the logs on the ftp server were enough to track it
down eventually.
My issue was that CMM wants a .gz file extension and I was changing it
to a .sgn like I would with CM5.x.
Not sure if thats your issue but figured I'd share anyway, next time I'm
just burning a DVD.

--- "Jason Aarons (US)" <jason.aarons at us.didata.com>