[cisco-voip] BARS Restore - Failed to drop database CCM0300

Linsemier, Matthew MLinsemier at apcapital.com
Sun Aug 26 19:40:10 EDT 2007

I wanted to let everyone know that the problem was resolved when I
installed BARS 4.0(9).  This may have been the version that I was using
to make backups all the time, I just couldn't check on the failed hard
disk.  BARS restored the data quickly and flawlessly for both CCM and
CRS.  This is the first time (and hopefully the last) where I had to
restore a publisher.  It's nice to know that the utilities that Cisco
provides do work.  Thanks again for everyone's suggestions and help.

Matt