[cisco-voip] Platform OS ftp update

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sun Aug 26 21:39:13 EDT 2007

not user if this made it into the mobility mgr platform before it was
merged back into CM natively (6.0) but:

utils network

CLI offers a capture option.

/Wes

On Aug 26, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Jason Aarons ((US)) wrote:

Any way to view a log file on what with ftp is wrong? I do miss Network
Monitor/snoop/being able to troubleshoot problems with calling tac
<grin> -jason