[cisco-voip] Is this Unity's death knell?

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:09:45 EDT 2007

I am sure someone will come out with a freeware app that does MWI...

However, it probably won't be able to tag just voicemails and will
light MWI on all inbox items.

The reality is that, in a unified messaging environment, most people
don't use their phones to retrieve vmail anyway.

I think a business argument could almost be made to forgo MWI and
issue everyone speakers for their PCs.