[cisco-voip] Deploying Centralized CUE for Multisite WAN

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:20:50 EDT 2007

Does anyone have experience with CUE servicing 3 to 4 WAN sites?  I am
curious how this has worked and if there are any pitfalls I need to worry
about.  3 of my sites use a common gateway for PSTN (PRI) access, but one
has it's own PSTN connection with a PRI.  I have read on CCO that it is only
supported as 1 SRST site per CUE Module.  They also need 4 different
autoattendants, which CUE allows for 3 + the default.  Can I modify the
default AA for my 4th AA?  Yea, this is another one of those hairbrained
Sales Engineer ideas.