[cisco-voip] New Winner-Worst Cisco Documentation Award!!!

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 17:47:28 EDT 2007

Well folks it’s been a long time coming but I think we
have a new winner in the WORST CISCO DOCUMENTATION
award. I actually wasn’t sure it was possible but the
entire Mobility Manager 1.2 documentation set sucks so
bad that its beaten out Personal Assistant 1.3 which
has held the title for almost 3 yrs now!! A special
congratulation and kiss my ass goes out to the lazy
losers that wrote crap!

Sorry for the rant, Cisco Docs usually aren't too bad
but the 2nd graders that wrote this one have out done
themselves!