[cisco-voip] Unity 5 upgrading from Unity 4

Johnson, Ken kenjohnson at letu.edu
Wed Aug 29 10:51:19 EDT 2007

I sadly am stuck on 2k for our 5.x move unless support for the Dialogic
cards has materialized on 2003 and I'm just out of the loop - I'm
assuming that things haven't changed since the last time I looked at the
docs unless 5.x includes some proprietary 2k3 drivers but since my
understanding was those were largely OS-level drivers from Intel I'm
assuming if they were available they'd be available to all versions of
Unity......

Ken Johnson
   Mgr. Network Services,
   Information Technology