[cisco-voip] OT: Digital Dictation System

Louis Marascio (lmarasci) lmarasci at cisco.com
Wed Aug 29 14:25:50 EDT 2007

Without knowing the specific requirements of such a system, if all you
need to do is handle inbound phone calls and record a message based on
the user then this would be a very straight forward application to build
with the Cisco Unified Application Environment. Answering an incoming
call, gathering a PIN for authorization (if required), and recording the
audio should take all of about 10 minutes to wire together.

More information (and free software for download) can be found here:
http://www.cisco.com/web/developer/cuae/

Best regards,

Louis