[cisco-voip] New Winner-Worst Cisco Documentation Award!!!

Christopher M. Bomba cbomba at s4nets.com
Thu Aug 30 09:10:08 EDT 2007

I had to install Mobility Manager last year when it was still pretty new and when I called TAC the engineer asked me to send him the document because they sent me to a TAC engineer that hadn't even seen CMM yet.  After working with the guy for a full day they finally escalated to someone that knew what they were talking about and I got it working.  The documentation was Poo back then and haven't dealt with it since, but I guess people didn't complain enough to have them go back and rework the docs.  I was glad to get that behind me.

Can't wait to see what we have to do to get that functionality working in CUCM 6.0.  It is built into the software now, no need for separate server.

Chris