[cisco-voip] CCM log translator

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Aug 30 14:29:13 EDT 2007

so long as it is a not a SIP phone you can:

1. find the tcp handle of the phone you expect the call
2. follow that TCP handle through the logs watching events on the phone,
they are pretty intuitive.  The biggest thing you need is a decoder for
the call states:
typedef enum {
    TsOffHook = 1,
    TsOnHook = 2,
    TsRingOut = 3,
    TsRingIn = 4,
    TsConnected = 5,
    TsBusy = 6,
    TsCongestion = 7,
    TsHold = 8,
    TsCallWaiting = 9,
    TsCallTransfer = 10,
    TsCallPark = 11,
    TsProceed = 12,
    TsCallRemoteMultiline = 13,
    TsInvalidNumber = 14
} StationDCallState;

When the specific call (identified by callerid in the callinfo message)
stops ringing, look just above that to see why the call was rerouted.

/Wes