[cisco-voip] IPCC Express 5.0.1

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:47:06 EDT 2007

Anyone running this or seen it install successfully? Thoughts?

Currently running callmanager 4.1 and IPCC Express 4.0. I'm kinda getting
painted into a corner as far as desired (read: demanded) features like BLF
etc from CCM 5. Need to upgrade sometime this calendar year from callmanager
4, but our IPCC express 4.0 with high availability is holding us back. IPCC
5 is the next version that supports both callmanager 5 and high
availability.. but i'm pretty nervous about migrating to a new version like
that so soon after it comes out. I've been burned before running initial
release software, don't relish the thought of doing it again but I may not
have a choice.

Interested in anyone's experience with it thus far.. wasn't getting a warm
and fuzzy feeling from comments I heard at networkers this year about the
initial release.

--
Ed Leatherman
Senior Voice Engineer