[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Web Password

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Aug 30 17:49:45 EDT 2007

The account should unlock after the interval defined in the
authentication rule associated with your administrator account (I think
the default is 30 minutes). What version is this? Assuming 1.2, you can
force it to reset by resetting the password from the command prompt:

G:\Cisco Unity Connection\TechTools\pwreset.bat Administrator <new password>