[cisco-voip] New Winner-Worst Cisco Documentation Award!!!

Ted Nugent tednugent69 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 19:56:36 EDT 2007

Does anyone have CMM working on CM5.1 with the CM LDAP
pointing to AD? I've got to set this up in a couple
weeks and I'm having a hard time finding anything
about where to point CMM. I can only guess with the
current docs that the directory config is ignored in
CM5.x and I don't really need to worry about it
providing AXL is working between CMM and CCM? Sound
about right?