[cisco-voip] cisco unity 4.0 problems !!!

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Tue Jan 9 08:41:09 EST 2007

Are you performing backups of the Exchange Information Store on the Unity
server? If you don't do that then your transaction log files will not ever
get rolled over and will continue to build until the drive runs out of
space. If you look in the MDBDATA directory on that drive (Under Program
Files\Exchsvr\) how many files do you see?

-Adam