[cisco-voip] IP Communicator and MS RDP

Jozef Janitor jozjan at cnl.tuke.sk
Wed Jan 10 12:35:47 EST 2007

Hi!

I am a little late with this answer, but AFAIK MS RDP doesn't support the
sound recorder audio interface (device) via RDP. And I am for 60% sure that
it's doesn't even work over the Citrix.
But I see another problem if it would work: QoS of voice over RDP and I
think this would be the worst thing in that solution.

All the best,
   Jozef