[cisco-voip] 4.0 - 4.2 Upgrade with issue

Barry Oliver barry.oliver at provista-uk.com
Mon Jan 15 13:14:35 EST 2007

Hi All

We recently done an upgrade from 4.0 to 4.2 it all seemed to be
successfully until a couple of days later when we noticed the publisher
CPU creeping up.  After some investigation we found this was due to bad
CMR records which where due to a missing varVQMetrics column.  We found
some SQL posted by Wes (thanks for all the good work) which we used to
add the appropriate column which was great and all the CMR records now
insert and we have no more CPU issues.  What we do have now though is
the failing of the 'Monitor Disk Space' job in enterprise manager with
the error:

Executed as user: XXXX\SQLSvc. Cannot insert the value NULL into column
'owner', table
column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. [SQLSTATE 23000] (Error 515)
The statement has been terminated. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Error 3621).  The
step failed.

Has anyone seen this issue before or should we just go to 4.2(3)SR1.

provista ip communications

www.provista-uk.com