[cisco-voip] Free Utilities

john Franklin john.thevoipguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:00:31 EST 2007

Jozef, thanks for working with us to find and fix this, we found an issue
communicating with some firmware versions of the 7940 and have posted a
patched version online now.

Sorry to everyone who has already downloaded Phone Remote, the issue was
only with some 7940's but if you run into it the fixed version is posted
now.

Thanks to the list for so many positive comments back, we hope you find our
tools useful.

John Franklin
VoIP Integration
www.voipintegration.com