[cisco-voip] Migration Phase

proactiveone at gmail.com proactiveone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 05:27:08 EST 2007

Hello All,

I am in the phase of migrating my cisco call manager version 4.0(2a)sr2b to
version 5.0(1).
I know first I have to upgrade the version from 4.0 to 4.1 before migrating
directly to 5.0(1).
I would like to ask some questions which are as follows:

Q. What are the patches I needed in order to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1 and
from 4.1 to 5.0 respectively?
Q. Is there any cisco link or information available to get them from cisco
website?
Q. For taking the backup of my all the data from existing call manager which
tool is the best one...eg: DMA, BAT etc..?

I have placed the order of the 4 cisco call Managers.. out of 4 servers, 1
will be the publisher and the rest
of the 3 will be subscribers. As per my little knowledge the servers which I
will receive will be preinstalled
with 5.0(1) call manager software on them.. Could any one tell me how could
I come to know which
one is Publisher and which are subscribers.

Thank you all in advance.

Best Regards,