[cisco-voip] isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:44:46 EST 2007

The h323 commands were an oversite on my part.  I thouhgt that we had some
fxo ports in h323 used for paging, but it clearly does not.  That is why I
have the h323 command under lo0.  I do have this scenario on other installs
that I have done and have not ran into any problems, but that was clearly an
oversite on my part.

The router was indeed in fallback mode as it lost it's WAN connectivity when
it came back up (we took out the WAN WICs) so yes, that makes sense.  We
didn't make the changes to the config until after it came backup without
connectivity to CCM, and of coarse saved the config when it was in fallback
mode.  doh, I didn't know that was bad.

There is one dial-peer with the PRI voice-port and mgcpapp....
dial-peer voice 2 pots
 tone ringback alert-no-PI
 description Necessary dial-peer for MGCP
 service mgcpapp
 fax rate disable
 direct-inward-dial
 port 0/2/0:23

Here is the controller and serial int config prior to change

controller T1 0/2/0
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 cablelength short 133