[cisco-voip] Error Deleting Unity Subscribers

Bryan Nowak n68851 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:02:27 EST 2007

It's happening on all that I try.  But I just received this workaround from
a friend:

To delete the subscriber, open the subscriber's Messages page in the SA.
Check the "Use MWI for message notifications" box and save the page.
Click the Delete icon to delete the subscriber.

Seems strange to me, but it works.  After making the change and saving it,
the subscriber was deleted.