[cisco-voip] CCM 5.1 not available through SASU

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sat Jan 20 14:11:14 EST 2007

And now we are going to rebuild 5.1(1a) because of some new install
issues, so you may be best served to sit tight for a few weeks until
5.1(1b) is avail.

/Wes

On Jan 19, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Voll, Scott wrote:

Anthony—

If you look at the archives from December you will see that there was
a Bug in the QoS in CM 5.1.  So the media got pulled.  Cisco has not
released a new media source for 5.1 as of yet so that is why you
can’t get it from the PUT.  (I’m waiting also).  The only option is
get 5.0 then upgrade to 5.1.  but since your on 4.2….. I don’t
believe you can upgrade to 5.0.  (I’m sure someone will correct me if
I’m wrong =)

Scott