[cisco-voip] increase the volumen on the handset speaker?

Michael Hamann mail at mhamann.net
Fri Jan 26 09:35:29 EST 2007

They are complaining about the volume in general (internal and external
calls). They had a Siemens PBX and Siemens phones before with much louder
handsets...

The hint with the gain on the gateway is a good hint... I will try that...

Thank you!
Michael

On Fr, Januar 26, 2007 14:19, Ed Leatherman wrote:
> Are the customers complaining about on all calls, or just on calls thru
your
> gateway? maybe you can turn up the gain on the gateway or something instead
> if its just those calls.
>
> On 1/26/07, Michael Hamann <mail at mhamann.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> some of our customers are complaining that the volume of their handset
(Cisco 7941 - G711 codec) ist to low even after setting it to maximum
volume.