[cisco-voip] 7940 Sticking?

Marcin Nowacki Marcin_Nowacki at sevenet.pl
Wed Jan 31 02:42:35 EST 2007

It's very known problem in 7960's , after few years of use , I hope
Cisco knows that and it won't be such a problem in 41/61/71's in future
use. You may try to repair that by opening the chassis :-) and do few
simple manual things. Sometimes it helps.

As far as I remember cisco says that you should press off hook key 12
times , one by one :-) - maybe sometimes it will help , for me it did't
help at all , even once.

Best regards

Marcin