[cisco-voip] fax suggestions

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Jul 5 12:38:39 EDT 2007

We have both........ I don't know if I will ever get all users to
actually use the fax server as they just always do what they have always
done.

But for the ones using it..... they love not having to leave there desk.

Yes I can fax from my local analog faxes to my fax server.

Yes I'm using T.38 to achieve this. Had to convert my MGCP gateway to
H323.  but I heard that they also support T.38 in MGCP with CM 4.2.

All my fax machines are prefixed to dial 9 so to fax from my analog
faxes to the Fax server it is actually going out my PRI and back in.....
I do NOT have it setup to 4 digit fax.

Hope that helps.

Scott