[cisco-voip] dialtone after disconnect on vg224

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Jul 8 08:45:19 EDT 2007

Thanks so much Bernhard. I took a quick look at the doc and found this:
  Cisco CallManager 4.2 or a later release is running to enable fax relay, modem relay, dial tone generation after remote onhook and ground start FXS ports features.
I'm running 4.1(3) but I'll still try it out. The SCCP with supplementary features doc said I needed 4.2 for PLAR with VG224 and I found that it worked with 4.1(3), so hopefully this will work.

Thanks again!