[cisco-voip] no reply from callback

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Tue Jul 10 04:19:03 EDT 2007

You need a translation pattern for the given numbers, using "Block this
pattern", with an appropriate reason (on ISDN lines this will send the
appropriate code back to the caller)

There's also a choice to modify your outgoing callerID (if using a
multi-channel trunk like a T1), on each route group if convenient, or on
each line if needed - modify external phone mask on the line settings.
You can use this to give a callerID that, when called back could lead to
another phone (like the secretary for example).

There are certainly a few more ways to achieve this, so this is just my 2c.

regards,
  Zoltan