[cisco-voip] no reply from callback

May, Simon Simon.May at ihs.com
Tue Jul 10 07:47:00 EDT 2007

If I understand you correctly, these 10 phones would only be allowed to
dial and receive calls internally.

I can see two ways of doing this.

1.) Create a calling search space to only allow internal dialling.
2.) Create DN numbers that aren't associated with the DDI block.

i.e. DDI Block is 4000-4500

These 10 extensions are assigned outside that range.

Simon

Message: 2