[cisco-voip] CCIE Voice Bootcamp?

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:30:49 EDT 2007

I haven't taken their CCIE courses but I'd say that
Ascolta is not a bad place to take classes. However,
as with all corporate training classes, you won't get
the full potential out of it unless you stick your
nose in the books to at least try to understand the
material beforehand.

Caveat Emptor.

www.ascolta.com

http://www.ascolta.com/certifications/Cisco/CCIE.asp