[cisco-voip] How to send extra digits and/pauses in order to bypass autoatendant options

Eduardo Castro eduardo at alumni.calpoly.edu
Mon Jul 16 14:40:36 EDT 2007

Does anyone knows if it is possible when forwarding one of our DID numbers
to an outside number (another company's 800 number) to send extra digits
and/pauses in order to bypass the other company's Auto Attendant options?
This way, when one of our customers calls our DID, they get transferred to
our vendor and the options are entered for them so they go straight to a
queue or whatever ext?

Thanks.

Eduardo Castro
Nexus IS Inc.