[cisco-voip] synchronize CME and CM

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Tue Jul 17 08:15:23 EDT 2007

At the last CIPTUG conference, there was a company there that did exactly this.  I believe their product was called CallXpress or CallExpress or something like that.  I even had a brochure from them until I moved recently.  Anyone that visited CIPTUG remember the name of that company?  I believe it started with an A.  I don't believe they were a sponsor of CIPTUG, just rented a table.  I checked the CIPTUG vendor list but didn't see them there.