[cisco-voip] Ответ: How to send extra digits and/pauses in order to bypass autoatendant options

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Tue Jul 17 09:46:27 EDT 2007

Agreed - your only way would be to use CRS server (doesn't callmanager
include a free 5 port license?) and create a script that dials out, and
upon pickup sends the proper DTMF tones.  Then you just point a CTI RP
on your end to that script, forward calls to the route point, done.

That said, the easier solution would be to ask your vendor to provide
some alternate number that you can forward in to that bypasses the AA
functionality :)

-matt