[cisco-voip] Provider not recognizing my busy PRI?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jul 18 11:34:06 EDT 2007

'show voice call summary' will show you all active calls.

Sorry forgot to include that in my previous email.

-Ryan

On Jul 18, 2007, at 11:01 AM, c3voip wrote:

It's funny that you say that.  We have 2 providers and one recognizes
when
the PRI's are set OOS using ChangeBChannelMaintenance and the other
won't.

What command would I use to set b-channels OOS on a CMM PRI port running
MGCP? Also is there a command to tell which channels are on active
calls?

Thanks,
-C