[cisco-voip] Supressing CLID names

Richard Smith richard at gotworms.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 14:03:29 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of transitioning my office from a separate SIP server
to a CCME install on a 3845.

I've got a PRI inbound and for the moment, what I'm doing is sending the
call to my sip server which then forwards it back to clients that are
logged in via sip to the sip server. (e.g. number x secondary sipnumber
on ephone-dns).

Everything works this far, however I want to suppress any of the CLI
name stuff... Our provider doesn't send names to us however the cisco
seems to be replacing the names with "SYSTEM", which is somewhat
inconvenient.

Any ideas at all?

--
Richard