[cisco-voip] 2851-intertel

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:48:05 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anybody out there has ever made an INtertel work with a
2851?
Here is the scenario, I have 2 offices, One of them is brand new and is
going to be using a 2811 running CME/CUE. There is an existing office that
is running an INtertel PBX. I have never dealt with one of those so I cant
give any specifics on it. We want 5 digit dialing between office A and
office B. Both offices are connected to each other over an MPLS cloud.
Since the INtertel cant do SIP we are adding a 2851 in between the Intertel
and the 2811 at office A. So I will send calls that match a certain
dial-peer to the 2851 via the MPLS cloud and then the 2851 will send it to
the INtertel TDM via a T-1.
My question is if anyone has ever gotten an Intertel to work with a 2851 in
this fashion before? The rest of the set up is not a problem, just that part
with the Intertel. There will be guys on site that are Intertel experts, but
im not sure how far does their Cisco knowledge go.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Joel P