[cisco-voip] Local call send out from SRST gatewayr when not in SRST mode

Manoj Kalpage manoj.kalpage at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:52:28 EDT 2007

HI all,
We have CM hosted in main office and branch office use SRST gateway
with local ISDN BRI voice lines (Currently ISDN BRI only use when WAN
fails) . Branch office located far away from main office. When branch
office make call to their local area numbers, it still go out to PSTN
from main office voice gateway so, local call for branch office
becomes long distance call. I am looking for solution which I can send
branch office local call out from SRST router using it's own ISDN BRI
without send them to main office voice gateway. Is this possible to do
with SRST or CME? any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
PERE