[cisco-voip] Can CCME be used for SRST purposes?

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 21:04:58 EDT 2007

I'm about to install a CCME environment for an office
that handles a lot of emergency situations. My hope is
that when this office's connection to the CCM cluster
in the region that all CCME functions will take over
and this office can retain its full functionality. Is
this possible or am I supposed to configure SRST for
all of this extra functionality normally available
during WAN outages?

Paul