[cisco-voip] IP phone 7906/7911 Glisten mode

tele tele at plexialab.it
Tue Jul 24 06:10:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

IP phones 7906G/7911G support the Glisten mode allow the use of
speakerphone using the handset and the chassis speaker together.
The Glisten softkeys can be only activated by the administrator.

and listen listen.. It's only support by CCM and not by the CCME.
I want it working on CCME.

If i look on the debug of skinny when i press the "monitor" softkey
there are not sccp message sent by the phone to the CCME, so i think the
activation of Glisten softkey is related only by the XML configuration
for the phone and don't care about Skinny messages.

Any of you using CM can activate the Glisten softkey for a 7906 or 7911
ip phone and send to me the XML configuration of the phone?
I want try to manually modify the XML configuration, and see if is
possible to have the Glisten feature working on CCME.

thanks you!

:tele