[cisco-voip] CCM - IP Phone Services

Octavio Lopez olopezconde at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:15:01 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I am experiencing some problems with IP Phone Services. Trying to be more specific I get a "Host Not Found" message in the IP Phone when I press the Services Button. On the other hand when I try to access the https://X.X.X.X/manager/list to stop EM or IPMA the page dont show I get an error. I already rebooted the server but still the same.

Do you know if there is something I should turn on... all of the services are running.

Thank you.