[cisco-voip] XML objects in 7961 model IP phones

LuisYrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com LuisYrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com
Wed Jul 25 13:05:33 EDT 2007

Hi,
        We are currently building a text broadcasting / over head paging
utility for our IP phones.  We have a mix of 7940s and 7960s which work
fine but we recently purchased a few of 7961s which don't work.
On the 7940s and 7960s we call on the <CiscoIPPhoneText>  XML object to
make the text broadcasting work but it doesn't seem to work on the 7961s.
I found some info on the Cisco web but not too clear, what I think so far
is that I have to upgrade the services SDK but I'm not sure.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Luis Yrigoyen

Network Operations
Bayview Financial, L.P.