[cisco-voip] Push2Phone SDK sample will not work on CCM linux appliane model...any other samples that will?

LuisYrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com LuisYrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com
Fri Jul 27 15:04:29 EDT 2007

John,
        Is your webserver hosting the SDK an IIS or Tomcat?
Ours is an IIS, so we use the ASP pages. For the screenshot page the
devicelistx is not used.  It wouldn't be used since you provide the
phone's IP on the screenshot page not the devicename.
What the SDK ASP does is convert the XML response from the http://the
phone's Ip/CGI/screenshot by calling on the CIP Image converter.
If you go directly to http://the phone's Ip/CGI/Screenshot, what do you
get?

What version of the SDK are you running?

Luis Yrigoyen

Network Operations
Bayview Financial, L.P.
4425 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33146

T 305.817.5083
F 305.646.4744
E luisyrigoyen at bayviewfinancial.com

"Lund, John" <LUNDJC at uwec.edu>
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
07/27/2007 12:42 PM

"cisco-voip at puck.nether.net" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
cc

Subject
[cisco-voip] Push2Phone SDK sample will not work on CCM linux appliane
model...any other samples that will?

I see that the push2phone example from the IP Phone Services SDK does not
work with CCM5 (Linux) because DeviceListX reports are no longer
supported, and instead need to use the AXL Serviceability API.

I’m not a programmer, so I’m wondering if anyone had an example to share
that would work with CCM 5.1.2

Thanks,

John Lund

University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire