[cisco-voip] Arc Console

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Jul 30 10:47:34 EDT 2007

Believe it or not.... I'm just looking for more notes per users and I
don't see that AC can do this.

We are AD integrated and we get department, first and last name and DN
but each person needs notes to who to call if not available.  They are
still using the old PBX software for the notes and then using AC for
call control but Admin would like to see the old software go completely
away.

Ideas?

Scott