[cisco-voip] tenant-based corporate directory

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jul 30 20:55:43 EDT 2007

Someone from our development office downloaded the SDK and easily wrote a campus directory to replace the corporate directory that comes with the system.

While you could write different apps to search different groups, a developer could probably write one URL and take the MAC address from the phone, do a SOAP lookup on what DNs are on that phone and then provide the user with the filtered results.

I say that with a grain of salt, but from what I understand, the hardest part was getting the data to display properly on the phone.

Take a look at the SDK samples......