[cisco-voip] Unity Message notification

Nikola Stojsin nikola at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 31 10:12:09 EDT 2007

If anyone on this list can help me with these two message notification
questions, that would be greatly appreciated!

Is there a way to disable "Press 1 to disable message notification" option
in the Unity 4.x's phone message notification handler? (Or better yet, to
edit that handler so that the option switches to *, or something.)

I have a (new) client that relies on message notification a lot - but if a
user has 1 as part of their extension or PIN, they end up disabling
notification (and being immediately disconnected - definitely not a desired
result).

Also, I vaguely remember that there was a way to have the same message
notification handler ask just for the PIN (i.e. recognize the external
device as associated with the particular subscriber), but can neither
remember nor find it now. Please help!

Thank you in advance -

Nikola

Nikola Stojsin