[cisco-voip] Somewhat OT: CDP neigh reports voice vlan as management address

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:49:50 EDT 2007

I am pretty sure CDP uses the Router-ID (aka the highest IP address on
the device, or a loopback), just like other routing protocols (check
out ODR for something really wacky).

So, your solution is to change the IP or add loopbacks everywhere,
make sure they are routable or you will kill your voice gateways.

Jonathan