[cisco-voip] Upload Firmware Files to TFTP in CCM 5.0

Rohit Verma rverma at ipcelerate.com
Thu Jun 7 08:47:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I want to upload the firmware files to TFTP in CCM 5.0. I have ZIP Files, I
don't know how to upload the zip files to TFTP server so that they gets
unzip there. I found the option to upload the files one by one by going to
Software Upgrades and then upload files to TFTP. But generally in a Zip
file, there are 8 files, so it's a lengthy job to do.

Can you suggest me an alternate and easy way to do this.

Thnx..

Rohit Verma