[cisco-voip] Calls intermittently complete

CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com
Thu Jun 7 13:32:45 EDT 2007

Sorry it took so long to send this reply.  This LAN to LAN VPN tunnel is
between two ASA firewalls using AES 128.  The firewall admin is checking
to see if any QOS can be done with the ASA at the edge to help.  Does
anyone have any suggestions that may help with passing voice traffic over
a VPN?  One user who is using IP Communicator sees hos phone unregister
from time to time.  I can only guess this is being caused by latency.

Carlos

"Linsemier, Matthew" <MLinsemier at apcapital.com>
06/04/2007 11:59 AM

<CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com>
cc

Subject
RE: [cisco-voip] Calls intermittently complete

What equipment are you using for your LAN-to-LAN VPN and are you doing any
QoS (LFI, marking, etc.) at the edge?