[cisco-voip] seting network user side and bottom up for T1 during SRST mode

Kelemen Zoltan keli at carocomp.ro
Fri Jun 8 09:57:51 EDT 2007

What I have seen so far are E1 controllers, mostly with ISDN PRI
signaling on them, and in that case it's something like
(config)#int  Ser 0/0:15
(config-if)#isdn bchan-number-order ascending
(config-if)#isdn protocol-emulate user
on a T1 you probably have a different naming for your serial interface,
but you get the point.

However, I think both of these settings are the default values anyway,
so that might be the cause, you don't see them in the config.

And back to the original question, I think I'd set up whatever I'd need
manually (if it's the same as the mgcp config it won't conflict anyway)
just in case the router couldn't get a config in SRST mode... somebody
correct me if I'm wrong :-)

regards,
  Zoltan