[cisco-voip] FXO Port failures

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 10:53:55 EDT 2007

Have you tried using a different sig. with the LEC's
assistance?

Can you use this FXO card in another box to see if you
come up with the same results? It sounds like you have
two boxes with the same cards.

Does vtsp debug tell you anything more than the debug
you've already collected?

Have you tested to see if there is a problem between
you and the LEC?